I used the plastic bubble packaging that came with a ball of rubber bands.
Then I constructed a body around it using plastic rods and sheets.


The problem I had was how to get the interior done while I was still working on the body.
My solution was to cut a hole in the body bottom, build the interior on it and then reattach it
once the body was complete.

My original design called for an engine up front, but since I pointed the body, an engine
wouldn't fit very well. I decided to have the engine in the rear and just put a dragster front end on.






The exhaust pipes are plastic straws.


Return to Coupes Car Models page